Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisu
Admin
Aisu

Site Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Site Regulations   Site Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Site Regulations

• Watch it with the spamming I know it seems harmless but you post in someones topic that your not aloud in I will delete the post. Spamming for the c-box (chat box) is saying the word over over again per say about 3 times. Examples: @fred:bored. @fred: bored. @fred:bored. see what I mean gets really annoying doesn't.

• Ease up on the swearing. I mean comeon guys please ease up I mean swearing for you is like a turn on and makes others think of you as a person with turrets so ease up on it.

• No abusing powers (goes to admin and mods)

• No talking back to mods or admin If we say something you must go by it unless its unreasonable if so come to me

• Ease up on the sexual activity. Ok guys I made this as a Rpg Dating not a sex rape site i dun want the plug pulled so if you hav e sex on the site its cool but know that the site isn't delete it the post will be deleted with in 2 days but you have full notice that it happened seems fair? other wise take it to pms

• Site advertisment will be aloud only if you have at least 5 members and you have permision from 2 admin not including me and admin if you ask to advertise a site not including your self oh and when this site is up and running
well thats it thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
https://blissful-rpg.rpg-board.net

Site Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blissful Rpg :: New Comers :: Regulations-
Jump to: