Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

island beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 am

*eclair lays on the beach of an island she swam to.* mmmmm i going to have to work real hard to get the salt out of my hair when i get home.
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 am

Muramasa walked to the beach, he held his suit jacket over his shoulder. When he came close to the water, he looked out at the water and sighed happily, but then he noticed someone come out of the water. Out of naural curiosity, he walked over and extended out his hand to help her.

"Hello, need some help?"

[yesh, tis be i, the might, second to all mighty perv master, YUUSUKE!! hai^^]

Last edited by Yuusuke on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 am

(host club >.> *looks at your avi* spike???)

no >.>..... *shes walks away from him an she fists her swim suit a little*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:18 am

Muramasa kept his warm smile, trying not to get mad aat her for being so rude. He simply pulled back his hand, and spoke a little louder, so she could hear him even though she was walking away.

"Did i do something wrong, miss?"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

ya you came to close >.> *shes takes her tail an squeezes down it to get the water out of her fur.*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Muramasa simply scratched the back of his head, confused by what she meant. He then picked up a rock and tossed it on the water before walking over to her, and then touching her ears.

"Sorry, you lost my attention at 'you got'. Are those real?"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 pm

*shes moves away* hay stop yes they are...
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Muramasa put on his suit jacket, and yawned slightly, and then stared at her long tail.

"Very beautiful... you must be a Kitsune, right?"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:43 pm

duh... see the white on my tail.... *shes walks off.*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Muramasa spoke up once again, this time, his voice was soft and kind, but rather stern. He closed his eys, and pushed his glasses up on his nose a little, and gave her a devious smile.

"You shouldn't be rude, it dosen't fit your beauty."

Last edited by Yuusuke on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 pm

i be rude all i want >.>.... *she starts to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Muramasa grabbed her am, gently, and held her to the spot. His kind smile, and warm eyes never changed, they just locked onto her face.

"Being rude ruins true beauty you know. You don't want to taint this world, do you?"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm

let go of me freak.... *shes trys to remove his hand*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Muramasa let go of her, and bowed slightly.

[color=blue[Forgive me, but, i'm afraid your wrong. I'm not the freak, you are."[/color]
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 pm

*shesslaps his head* no you are freak..... *shes walks away covering her self she start twards the water*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Muramasa took the slap, and simply turned his face with it, and did not once look at her, but continued to speak, his voice getting colder with each word.

"Wrong, you deny it cause it's true. You see that you are the freak, and put others down in hopes of making you seem at the higher point and gives you control. However, with others, such as myself, it dosen't work so easily."
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

*shes keeps on walksing an shes gets in to the water* sure tell your self that so you can sleep better.
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Muramasa walks to the edge of the water and simply smiles warmly.

"I'm afraid i won't be sleeping tonight, i have alot of paper work i need to get done."
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

*shes dives in to the water an swims out a little an starts wiming back*
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Muramasa took off his shoes and shirt, however, he kept his pants on and leapt into the water. He swam over to her, and gave her a warm smile.

"You can ignore me, but you know it's true."
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 pm

*she ignors him an swims in an shes gos to a shower places to get the salt off her* hes anoying... he must be a school teacher.... i going to have to wear my glass too. i for got my contacts at home again...
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Muramasa followed her silently, and put his shirt back on, and spoke to her while leaning against the wall.

"You call me annoying, but you see ruth in my words."
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:40 pm

*shes jumps* stop following me >.< you really are a freak....
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke

Yuusuke

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Muramasa yawned slightly and rolled his eys before pulling out his cellphone and texting someone.

"What is your definition of a feak? Besides me of course."
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

people who ask to many questions an those who follow me. >.> *shes walks out an starts walking home*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

island beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: island beach   island beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

island beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next