Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bubbles meets jacob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eclair

eclair

bubbles meets jacob Empty
PostSubject: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 am

*bubbles was walking down the hall wraped up in a towel.*
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:25 am

Jacob walked down the corridor as he saw a woman wal towarsds him he could not help but smile as she drew close to him "Hi there" he said
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:27 am

*bubbles looks at him an her semi clear body looks so soft* ummm are you a teacher in this school??
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 am

jacob smiled "yes i am i teach self defence and english" he said walking around her "your quiet beautiful has nobody told you that?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 am

yaya many times... well i am the swiming teacher... an dont get any ideas *she looks him in the eyes* i need that look before an dont think i am that kind of girl. *she can see his side of him that want it bad,*
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 am

"and what is that you see? " he askes still loking at her shape in the towel with a grin.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 am

that your nothing but a complet dipshit pervert.. *shepounders* well i going to the office again to report that miss jade has missed school again.
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 am

Jacob smiled "she's probably not well again that girl catches anything thats flys around" he said grinning
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 am

then wh have her perent not set in a note for her.. *bubbles looks at him like hes hiding some thing* an i read her recored shes is the most imuned girl in this school...
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am

"may be she is skipping school to be with a boy leave it with me she'll be back tomorrow" he said realising he would have to let her back in school
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 am

ummm also i dont think she was with a boy cuase from what i hear from alot of other boys is that they where afraid of her. are you hiding some thing mister jacob *she looked at his name tag*
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:24 am

Jacob shook his head "nope i just know her type thats all" he said turning to leave "she will be abck tomorrow trust me on that" he said as he walked down the coridor "see you later "
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 am

right... ....hes hiding some thing.... freak >.>.. *she walks to the office to report jade*
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 am

Jacob moved quickly out of the school and to his home .
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 am

*bubbles is in the school swiming office*

*jade is on her bed chained an shes has bad pmsing cramps* ahh... >.<
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 am

Jacob walks in carrying a packet of pain kliiers and a glass of water "there concerned your not in school " he said sitting her up on the bed as he unlocks oner of the chains "here take these " he hads them to her "for your cramps"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 am

*shes lis bloddy cuase shes was not able to go to the bathroom an wipe* ya.. ya >.> *she takes them an eats them an drinks the water* hehe so your foing to get cuaght huh searves you right i am amazed mikas not told on you yet. XD
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:54 am

Jacob sneered at her "she won't she wants to keep that kid she's carrying, here wipe your self " he throws a packet of satatery towels at her and a clean pair of underwear. Walking around to her other arm he undose the chain " do what you want this is boring to me now"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:56 am

*she smiles an starts to laugh. she claens her slef* i knew i would win....bitch.. *she puts on the under wear an gos to leave*
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 am

Jacob looked at her he sighed something inside him had changed he duidn't enjoy it if she didn't and he felt lost , moving to the bed he sat down looking at the floor sad.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 am

oh ya just to let you knowi am to die in 3 years... *she walks out the door*
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:26 am

jacob sighed he could not brake her and as such had decided to let her go, heloved her that much he could not hold her any longer.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 am

*jade feels an puussy* not is all streached out Y~Y.... an not tight any more... *jade gets her snakes an start heading home*

*bubbles wonders what jacob had to do with jade while she sat in her office*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bubbles meets jacob   bubbles meets jacob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bubbles meets jacob
Page 1 of 1