Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the hall....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mika

mika

in the hall.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 am

Jacob smiled and lent close to her ear "you know pain is my pleasure" he whispered to her his tounge licking the edge of her ear.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am

*she smiled* then you better take to you place.. cuase i love torture..
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 am

Jacob looked at Mika "what about her she's too soft , but yet that innacent is driving me wild " he said his hand moving to her waist pulling her hand behingd her back roughly "changed my mine my shift is over you to can do detention at my place" he said grinning at Mika knowing that coasue he was the teacher she would follow "if you don't mika you'll just have to do it again tomorrow". he moved back to the girl he held "place nice and I have a gift for you" his hand squezzed tight on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:47 am

*she grunts a little* hay mika grab my bag.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 am

Mika didn't like what was happening but she picked up Jades bag moving with them out of the hall wondering why a teacher would be so close to his pupil.

Jacob smiled once more licking her ear as he moved her out he hall but not before sneeking his hand up her skirt from behind feeling her against his hand .
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 am

*jade bites her lip geting turned on lets go now.. grab the bitch an lets go....
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 am

Jacob pintches her hard "I say when and where not you" he said his nails scrateing her clit as he moved it "and i think not yet, i want to feel you squerm " he slowly pushes her panties a side and roughtly pushed his two fingers into her from behind unseen by mika.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:23 am

stop.... i a scream .... better wait tell the cost is clear.... *she is wet*
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 am

Jacob could not resist as he felt her wet against his fingers "ow you'll scream all right" she said nipping her neack befor he with drew "tell me what to do again and i will make you scream right here and right now" he pushed her again towards the door.

(go and post in the house)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the hall....   in the hall.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the hall....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2