Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eclair

eclair

the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:33 am

ya ya >.>.... *she sighs an looks at him* umm your talking to a 17 year oldgirl with probly a higher iq then you
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:45 am

ally waches them from the bushes she scamperd into and snickers my my a girl with a fettish for snakes and a simi abusive boy friend charming
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 am

Mika walked into the room with the large snake seeing Jade with him she stayed away sticking to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 am

*jade sighs an looks around* i need to use the bathroom >.>
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:18 pm

ally watches them carefuly knowing that is it starts getting gross she would be out of there faster than a bad out of hell
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 am

Jacob moved with her out of the exibit and to the bath room "there don't be long and I'll know if you try and escape" he said holding the long leash.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 am

yaya *she mubbles an gos ins* lets just go home after >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2