Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going for a Dip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru

Michiru

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:44 am

"Ahh..." Michiru sighed as she dipped her feet in the water. "The water feels so good." she said, gently kicking her feet back and forth to splash some water around.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 am

Hioa was sitting with her feet in the water a bit away. She had what appeared to be a cross wraped around her neck. She sighed softly looking up at the moon.(making it night since iot's my vampie character)
Back to top Go down
Michiru

Michiru

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 am

She turned her head when she noticed another girl relaxing in the water. 'Hm, should I...go over and say hi?' she wonders to herself.

'Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered.' she thinks, staring down at her reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 am

She sighs softly obviously out of boredom. Her light red hair shown brightly in the night.
Back to top Go down
Michiru

Michiru

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:59 am

'Well, I won't know unless I go up to her and say something.' She sighs to herself before she gets out the water and stands over the mysterious girl. "Hey, mind if I take a seat?" she asks with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am

She looks up over at her" Hey and no i dont mind"
Back to top Go down
Michiru

Michiru

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 am

She sits beside her and starts kicking her feet in the water a little, making little water ripples. "Thanks, I'm sorta new here and I figured I'd come and explore this place a little."
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 am

mika sighed as she walked along the lake edge she felt tired and sore all she wated to do was sit down but even that was unfcomfortable at the momentn she saw two people m already beside the lake and sat down watching.
Back to top Go down
Michiru

Michiru

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm

She turned around when she heard footsteps nearby. It was another young woman sitting beside the lake.
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Mika watched as a woman looked in hjer direction she shifted uncomfortable on the sand her growing side ment she had become unsease about people staring at her .
Back to top Go down
Michiru

Michiru

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Not wanting to feel awkward, she decided to give her a quick friendly wave before she turned back around and began kicking her feet back and forth in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going for a Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a Dip   Going for a Dip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going for a Dip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blissful Rpg :: Outside of Town :: Lake Nali-
Jump to: