Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kiki at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 am

kiki sat on the beach staring off into space just listeing to the waves crash against the beach and the cry of the seagulls with the smell of salt water around here and a salty brease blowing through her snow white hair
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

Mika moved down to the beach anting to just be alone she felt down and didn't know why her heart felt heavy and her mind confused. Sitting down on the sand she listened to the waves against the shore and felt eh salty air against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:17 am

kiki twitched there was som,eone else on the beach they were sad and confusedas a joke she made a small cloud over the persons head she kept stareing off into space because thats all she ever did not that she saw anything anyways
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:20 am

mika saw a small cloud move to over her head but sighed and looked down at her feet moving them in the warm sand as she sat her mind focused on her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 am

kiki frowned cause the sad confused thoughtful person on the beach didnt get the joke
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 am

mika wrapped her arms around herslef as she shivered as the wind blew cold or so she felt it. She sighed once more
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:31 am

kiki got up and started walking over to where the person was being careful not to trip"why are you sad?"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 am

Mikas looked up at the girl "because i am not sure what to do" she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:32 am

"not sure what to do as in your bored or is it a crossroad of the heart?"kiki asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:44 am

Mika sighed "both" she said simply still looking at her feet
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am

kiki made the cloud hover closer to her head and snickerd just staring blankly off as usual
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 am

Mika looked up at it as it came closer "do what you want and get it over with" she said softly turning to the girl "I know its you thats making this" she pointed to the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:00 am

kiki sighed and made the cloud go away"itv was a joke case you seemed so gloomy"she said siting down
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 am

Mika nodded "yeah " she said softly "I just arived and need to find aplace to stay "my own family won't take me and they say its because swords manship is not for females , birthing sons is" she mimkied as squeeky voice.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am

kiki snorted" at least you have a family my parents died and a *air quotes*"mystreious fire"*air quotes* i was the only survivor"kiki looked sad
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 am

Mika looked at her "I would rather not" she said her eyes showing she ment every word.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 am

kiki said quietly"at least you can see what the world looks like"she looked tword the sound of the waves sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kiki at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiki at the beach   kiki at the beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kiki at the beach
Page 1 of 1