Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inccoents meets its taker (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mika

mika

inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 am

Jacob slips his hand to remove the gag for amoment "now my innocent what is your name ?" his weight holding her "before i take your innocence tell me your name "
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 am

"b-baby" she studdered
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 am

Jacob grinned "my baby now " he moved against her his hand moving down once more to her ass cheek caressing it roughly.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 am

baby's face glowed as she moaned softly
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 am

reaching down he freed himself now hard at his wanten lust for innocence he moves to slip her panties off and pushes her legs wide "you look so sweet my baby, hunger to taste you"
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am

baby blushed and held her legs apart
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 am

Jacob brushes against her opening not wnting to deflower her just yet but to prolong the agonny of his teasing he knew would bring. "I will take you" he said "I will fill you with my seed so no other can have you "
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 am

baby shivered when he touched her and at his words but she was oddly turned on by it them
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

Jacob rubed her again this time pushing a little into her feling her tightness around him one hand moving to slide into her shirt and unsder her bra caressing her brest as he moved .
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 am

baby gasped lightly
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am

Jacob puches slowy into her wating to feel every second of this moment soon he fels her barrier " my baby are you ready for it?" he asked softly moving against her walls just before her barrier.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 am

baby whinsed and wimpered slightly but nodded
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Jacob smiled as he pushed into her feeling the barrier tare an the sesation take hold of him that he had taken hr innocence , he quickened his pace his hadn gripping her ass cheeks as he moved.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:36 am

baby bit her lip to keep from screaming and tears came from her eyes
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

Jocb thrust faster and harder as he felt himself biuld soon he could hold back no longer pulling out just as he cam to cover her ass , not wating to get her prengant. there was only one girl he wanted the privalage to go to.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 am

baby's crying stop as it started to feel good, she was dissapointed when he pulled out
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 am

Joacob lent over to whisper in her ear "your no longer baby, " he said smirking as he cleaned up and pust him self away " if you want more come to my home, tonight" he said "if you don't I will come to yours and ytake you any way while you sleep "
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

baby couldnt move, her legs where hurting to bad "b-but you dont know where i live"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 am

Jacob pulled her to her feet and held her up his arm around her waist once more feling her delecate slander body against him "records my dear baby, your perants filled them in when you joined " his hand moved back to her ass "mumm you make me want to take you again"
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 am

baby blushed and looked at the ground
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 am

Jacob cupped her brest in his hand "would you like me to , baby?" he asked his fingers pintching her nipples as he spoke he could fel himself become hard once again at her innocent look
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:39 am

baby moaned softly and thought for a moment before looking up at him "yes please" she said quietly but still enough he could hear
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:45 am

Jacob smiled moving his other hand down her back to her ass "how would you want me to take you ?" he asked "here or here?" his hand moved to her ass rubbing her hole then to her still wet pussy sliding a finger in and out as he waitied for her awnser "do you want me to fill your belly with my seed , and give baby a baby of her own?" he whispered softly into her ear licking it as he finished.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 am

baby blushed brighter and moaned softly "i-i.." she stumbbled on her words
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:49 am

Jacob pushed a thrid finger into her moving it around catching her clit as he did "awnser me!" he said "or I will not stop and take your vergin ass instead" he said his other hand moving from her brest to push into her hole slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inccoents meets its taker (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next