Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inccoents meets its taker (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lori

lori

inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 am

baby gasped and her head fell back "i want a baby" she moaned loudly
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 am

Jacob grinned moving his hand from her ass , slipping his now hard and very thick man hood from his trousers he lifted her skirt pushing open her legs once more as he slid out his fingers and pushed into her once more , feeling her around him "if it is want you want " he said thrusting hard into her so he pinned her against the store room wall "who am i to deny " his mouth moved to let his tounge play around her nipple sucking and flicking it as he held one of her legs up.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 am

baby moaned and raped her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 am

Her wraping her arms around him suprised him he normally had them tring to get away from him not holding him , he moved his hand to hold her other leg up giving him room to move deep inside her. "you know I will have to take you more than this if you trully which a child" he said in a grunt asw he pushed back deep into her feeling himself push deep into her once more forching her womb open alowing for his tip to enter.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 am

baby moaned even louder "o-ok" she panted
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 am

Jacob thrust now hard and de into her feeling himself biuld he could feel himself rub her clit with each in stroke his balls smaking her ass as he thrust soon he could not hold back any longer "I hope you truly mean what you asked for your wish is about to be fufilled" he said his voice strained as he hels himself "cum with me my baby" he said nibbling her nipple as he quckened his pace
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 am

baby was moaning loud enough that it hurt her voice "ahhhh yes" she yell and came
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 am

Jacob heard her cry and could hold back no more her sweet voice sent him over the edge as he thrust dep into her he felt his member swell as it let his hot seed shoot deeep into her he felt her belly swell with what he gave her, not once nor twice but three belly filling streems filled her before he finally slowed breathing hard as he let her legs drop to the growned his hand cressing her face "you will need to come to me more if you wish your desire to be fulfilled" he said as he felt his mamber throb deep inside her still slowly and tesingly he slipped out of her his arm around her waist "come I wil take you to my home so you can clean up and rest" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 am

baby nodded tiredly and she panted
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 am

gently he kised her cheek holding her up he used her panties to wip away what did not stay with in her then tucking them in a box to be retreved later he walked with her out the room and out the school all the time his arm around her waist holding her against him.
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:06 am

(what happened to are post???)
(theres what i posted last)

baby looked up at him and then at her tummy "i dont know, it feels kinda......like theres a bunch of bubbles in my tummy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inccoents meets its taker (p)   inccoents meets its taker (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inccoents meets its taker (p)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3